Sartorius Cubis Laboratory Balances
At Interweigh Systems we know how important accuracy and reliability are in the laboratory. The Cubis® lab balance is a respected benchmark for use in highly regulated sectors like global pharmaceutical labs. It is also the world's first true modular lab balance which gives you thousands of options from which to configure this balance to suit your individual needs and obtain the optimal solution for integration into your processes.
For detailed specifications download the
Cubis Series brochure.
- Safe and Easy to Use: Work tasks are not only completed faster but the Cubis eliminates the need for the user to follow time-consuming
working steps. Once a task has been defined, the Cubis guides the user interactively through the settings and hides information that is not relevant.
- Individuality is the Key: The unique Cubis individual concept lets you create a customized profile for your specific app requirements
- without having to use a laptop!.
- Automatic, Motorized Leveling Function: the Cubis is the first lab balance that automatically checks whether it is level, as well as performs and documents its own exact leveling procedure.
- Unlimited Communication: All Cubis balances have three standard-equipped interface ports (USB, RS232C, Ethernet [not on MSE]) and three optional ports (Bluetooth, PS/2, RS232C), enabling nearly any type of bidirectional communication.
||up to 300 x 400 mm (nearly 12" x 16")
Contact us today: Toll Free: 1.800.268.3269 or by Email:
The Ownership and Management - Interweigh Systems Inc. 51 Bentley Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L3R 3L1
Phone: (416) 491-7001 ~ Toll Free: (800) 268-3269 ~ Fax: (905) 940-1711
Or contact us at one of our five locations: Markham,
Montreal and Calgary